SRT10 VS C6

I just baught a C6 Z51 and my Brother Just Baught a SRT10 Viper Truck. Which one do you think will be faster in ther quarter?

Reply to
Ron Zehr

A couple of Google searches should answer that question.

Reply to
StingRay

The Diper truck will do 13.358/101.84, Yawn, ZZZZZZ

The C6 Z51 will do 12.7/112.300, and is home mowing his lawn with the gas he saved.

Dad

HAHAHAHA

Well stated.

Reply to
Vandervecken

Reply to
Bob I

Oops, Bob, I guess it could be a Diaper, or maybe Viaper, but it's still Chrysler. I could have used some of the "As" in Baught.

Reply to
Dad