SRT10 VS C6

I just baught a C6 Z51 and my Brother Just Baught a SRT10 Viper Truck. Which one do you think will be faster in ther quarter?

A couple of Google searches should answer that question.

The Diper truck will do 13.358/101.84, Yawn, ZZZZZZ
http://www.dragtimes.com/Dodge--RAM-SRT10-Drag-Racing.html
The C6 Z51 will do 12.7/112.300, and is home mowing his lawn with the gas he saved.
http://www.dragtimes.com/Chevrolet-Corvette-Timeslip-3822.html
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Dad wrote:
> The Diper truck will do 13.358/101.84, Yawn, ZZZZZZ
Ain't there an "a" after the "Di"
Dad wrote:

Oops, Bob, I guess it could be a Diaper, or maybe Viaper, but it's still Chrysler. I could have used some of the "As" in Baught.
--
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life