'Stocking stuffer' for Christmas

It's winter and my 'senior brain' is allowing keyless-entry fobs to be left in garment pockets rather than being hung on the hook in the kitchen. Now it's, "which coat did I have on when...." Or worse, "Dear
may I borrow your keys."
Someone might come up with a fob accessory. An inexpensive attachment to fobs that would sound a very loud alarm when a central transmitter in one's house triggers all fobs to "make muster." Sell it in Pep Boys for $50 bucks and I'll buy it this afternoon.
It will need plenty of decibels to penetrate the heaviest of L.L. Bean's winter gear. Perhaps a 'premium' model with extra dbs for those of us, "deaf as a post."

Poor fellow, here you go.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwRGuNWZVc

Enjoy...