Striping a vette?

Hi... I have a 1977 bright orange (Ontario Orange) vette. I was thinking about getting something to contrast the colour on the hood. Perhaps something small in Black saying "350" in the spot where an L-82 would sit...or somehing saying "high Performance" in black letters as an example....has anyone done something like this? I want it to be tasteful...maybe I should leave well enough alone... I just figure something in black would really make that bright orange jump... Any web sites that you may have that has some ideas would be great!... Thanks... Jim

Reply to
Jim & lil

Check the catalogs for lettering or decals that might be germain to your intent. I'm of the opinion that it's best to use real Corvette parts when customizing a Vette.

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino