The 50 most worstest cars.............(0-60 in 32 seconds!)

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1658545_1657686,00.html?cnn=yes
Or, for the quick tour (making note of #31)
http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/completelist/0,,1658545,00.html
Ken

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1658545_1657686,00.html?cnn=yes
Butcher '96 LT-4 CE

I do. In another group, I was called a commie for listening to NPR, so I'm used to it. I also read the Wall Street Journal. Or is that another personality...I can't keep 'em straight there are so many.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
:> In another group, I was called a commie for listening to NPR, I wouldn't call you a commie but good Lord how do you stay awake through that yawnfest?

I switch to any of various XM stations when they start in on a report that doesn't interest me. I admit that is not rare in the second half-hour of "All Things Considered". I find at lot of "Weekend Edition" boring on Sunday, but not on Saturday. In any case, very little of what they do is of the 30-second sound bite variety, and I happen to appreciate that.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
:>
:>> :> In another group, I was called a commie for listening to NPR,:>> :>> I wouldn't call you a commie but good Lord how do you stay awake :>> through that yawnfest?:> :>I switch to any of various XM stations when they start in on a report that :>doesn't interest me. I admit that is not rare in the second half-hour of :>"All Things Considered". I find at lot of "Weekend Edition" boring on :>Sunday, but not on Saturday. In any case, very little of what they do is of :>the 30-second sound bite variety, and I happen to appreciate that.:> :>AJM :>'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops) Cheers and thanks for the honest response. I've never found anything on NPR could hold my attention for more than 20 seconds and with XM there is just so many other choices. That said I've found a wonderful local [Annapolis ] retail outlet for Piloti's so I'm headed that way this Saturday. Life is good. :)
Regards, Sarah
When I was in college, I worked at the college radio station, and, lucky me, I had a shift with NPR. What an exciting time that was. It was kind of the direct opposite that most of us viewed radio at the time - not long after the glory days of Johnnie Rabbit and Bruno J. Grunnion which made DJs celebrities. Darn, trying to remember those on KSHE. Album rock, a new concept of playing an entire side of an album, not the A or B side of a 45. Joy in the Morning and Ron somebody, I think. Wow, long time ago.
And then I get this shift, ON THE AIR, that did nothing but put out NPR. I think I may have fallen asleep more than once. It may have ruined me for radio, since I took a different direction and didn't continue in radio for a living. Who knows if that is just as well or not.
Anyway, back to the OP, a lot of cars they picked are funny. I find it hard to believe that these were the worse cars for the entire years on some they picked.
As to the '80 Corvette with the 305, they grip about 180 hp 305, but that is more power than the '75 and equal to the '76 and '77. All out of a gas miserly 305. Let's face it, none of them in that era were stoplight dragsters, but the 305 wasn't the worse.
I noticed they are big on picking on the technology-challenged three speed automatics on several of the cars. These guys need to wake up, three speed autos were all that anyone had. Overdrives had been tried in the '50 and early '60s and were a weak link in some and a definite mark of a grandpa in others. The 700R4 didn't show up until 1982 in Corvette and maybe, that should be a bad year, seeing the hairy-chested emblem of manhood was stooped to being an automatic-only vehicle.
And nothing separates the men for the girls more than a manual or automatic equipped Corvette.

the '70s when so much trash that was labeled music came on stream. Only news fit to hears is road conditions and I can't change that anymore than I can any of the other events in the news. It all reminds me of "white noise" but most is not that color anymore.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Actually was surprised that any Corvettes made the list. Expected the likes of the Edsel, the Aztek, and some British POS's but even Ferarri made the cut...K
Sarah Czepiel wrote:

"World Cafe" "All Things Considered" "Prarie Home Companion" from time to time.
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Sarah Czepiel wrote: