The Best Weatherstripping

Painting car and want to know who has the best and most complete Kit.

1990 Coupe L98

Thanks in advance Kmacc

Reply to
KENNETH MC CRAY

I have the exact same car, and I did the weatherstipping early this year. I ordered mine from Wilcox and it was delivered in less than a week. They had the best price for the complete set (pillars, truck, front and back, and top). I found the weatherstripping to be a little thick, but did manage to get the top on and leave it there; eventually the top will slip and slide like it used to.

Empty3

Reply to
Empty3

google is your friend

I got mine from Taber Corvette Parts for my 84/c-4
g'luck

Reply to
'Key

No experience butt here a link

Reply to
kickstart

Thank guy for help, ebay has best deal. For anybody in the future, here's the Link.

Item title: 1990 CORVETTE 13PC WEATHERSTRIP KIT Web Address:

Item number: 190029218878 Seller User ID: rlm8866 Your total: $451.45

Reply to
kmacc

wow that's funny who'da thunk you and the E-bay guy would be the same Whadda coincidence

kickstart

Reply to
kickstart