The Best Weatherstripping

Painting car and want to know who has the best and most complete Kit. 1990 Coupe L98
Thanks in advance Kmacc

I have the exact same car, and I did the weatherstipping early this year. I ordered mine from Wilcox and it was delivered in less than a week. They had the best price for the complete set (pillars, truck, front and back, and top). I found the weatherstripping to be a little thick, but did manage to get the top on and leave it there; eventually the top will slip and slide like it used to.
Empty3

google is your friend http://tinyurl.com/y7gjaj although, I got mine from Taber Corvette Parts for my 84/c-4 http://www.tabercorvetteparts.com/weatherstrip.htm
g'luck
--
"Key"
=====

http://www.1aauto.com/1A/Weatherstrip/Chevrolet/Corvette/1AWSK00101/301991
No experience butt here a link

Thank guy for help, ebay has best deal. For anybody in the future, here's the Link.
Item title: 1990 CORVETTE 13PC WEATHERSTRIP KIT Web Address: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0029218878 Item number: 190029218878
Seller User ID: rlm8866 Your total: $451.45

wow that's funny who'da thunk you and the E-bay guy would be the same Whadda coincidence
kickstart