The new standard in glass and window cleaning products (no streaking whatsoever)

(Amazon.com product link shortened)...
Ive tried dozens of so called good window cleaners but they always left streaks. I used to think Stoner was the best but it left
streaks ; same with Invisible Glass, Windex , and many others. From reading the comments of Users on the site above, i decided to try it. This is definitely the Best . Incredible results. Easy to apply and remove . Just want to give a heads up in case youre looking for a top notch product like this. The windshield looks like its not even there.
Im not associated with the MFG or Amazon in any way ; just passing along info on the best product ive found for its application. I havent tried it on other surfaces like chrome, but i plan to .
In article

Will it work on tinted windows too?
--
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (J R) wrote:

thanx I will try it
--
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings

Yes, works well on my tinted windows. Can be used on other surfaces too like chrome , and i plan on testing that out soon . The stuff is truly incredible and simple to rub off. I threw everything else out for window cleaning cause it was nothing but aggravation.
There are others. I've been using a product called "Glass-Wax" for years, and its clones. Same deal, a bit on damp sponge, wipe on, dry to haze, wipe off haze, and the best, cleanest windows.
BUT...at $3.87 for 8 oz, this stuff is a much better buy!
Thanks for the info.
GeorgeC
92 Red/Red LT-1