The new standard in glass and window cleaning products (no streaking whatsoever)

Ive tried dozens of so called good window cleaners but they always left streaks. I used to think Stoner was the best but it left streaks ; same with Invisible Glass, Windex , and many others. From reading the comments of Users on the site above, i decided to try it. This is definitely the Best . Incredible results. Easy to apply and remove . Just want to give a heads up in case youre looking for a top notch product like this. The windshield looks like its not even there.

Im not associated with the MFG or Amazon in any way ; just passing along info on the best product ive found for its application. I havent tried it on other surfaces like chrome, but i plan to .

Reply to
ilbebauck

Will it work on tinted windows too?

Reply to
FeinX_Awl-Mighty

I find the best window cleaning solution to be a couple drops of Dawn dishsoap in a quart spray bottle & water. It doesn't streak & is what is recommended for tinted windows. Thats what the use when the apply the tint. Don't think that more is better. All you need is a couple drops.

Reply to
J R

Yes, works well on my tinted windows. Can be used on other surfaces too like chrome , and i plan on testing that out soon . The stuff is truly incredible and simple to rub off. I threw everything else out for window cleaning cause it was nothing but aggravation.

Reply to
ilbebauck

thanx I will try it

Reply to
FeinX_Awl-Mighty

There are others. I've been using a product called "Glass-Wax" for years, and its clones. Same deal, a bit on damp sponge, wipe on, dry to haze, wipe off haze, and the best, cleanest windows.

BUT...at $3.87 for 8 oz, this stuff is a much better buy!

Thanks for the info.

GeorgeC

92 Red/Red LT-1

Reply to