Thinking of Selling..

1 owner, 94 Ragtop, 6 Speed, 107,000 miles.
Many here know of my Vette. I'm thinking about selling it. I really don't take the time to keep it up anymore and it's outside
(garage is full at the moment) and I hate to see it just deteriorate.
http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/_/r_seyler/newtop1.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/_/r_seyler/newtop3.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/_/r_seyler/quarterview.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/_/r_seyler/vettefrtbrk.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/_/r_seyler/vetteinterior1.jpg
New brakes New Factory Top w/glass Window New U Joints New Shocks New Door Sill Weatherstripping B&M Short Throw Shifter (6 Speed) Lowered 2in all around K&N Air Filter w/Open Top Billet Specialties Wheels (ZR1 Size) 315 Rear Tires
A/C needs fixed (compressor shaft seal) & the usual Bose CD Fix needed.
Offers or interest?
--
Ric Seyler
Pensacola, Florida
Dad wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!!
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

All I can tell you is that C4's (right now) are bringing in the lowest "Vette Dollar". Seems people iether want the splashy looks of the C3, or the snazzy performance of the C5-C6 cars.
For now the C4 is a "transition car" - it's the one that came *between* the long in the tooth (but very cool) C3 and the uber nimble C5.
Perceptions change with time, but for now it's the "entry level Vette" for 1st time owners.
Personally... I'd spend more on suspension for my C3 vert, than to ever invest in a C4.
-W
wrote in message news:7%Ptm.2034

owners, it's just a toy for him, not the love of his life. At his age his next toy will be battery operated and surgically implanted in his chest.
OK Rick I'll go as high as $500 with the same terms but with dinner on me at Taco Bell. Better, hurry before I change my mind or have a bowel movement naturally.
Not your Dad....
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd 64 Red/red/white top/4spd
Dad wrote:

LOLOL
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Lowered 2"! That must make a little awkward to drive -- speed bumps, getting into the driveway and so forth. Must leave a trail of scrapes wherever you go.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030406090209030908070706 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
tww1491 wrote:

contour of a stock 94's ride height? 2" brings the 17" wheel even on the fender lip radius contour........ (adjustable rear spring hanger bolts & on the frt, cutting off the factory spring perch nubs and replacing with neoprene spacers) And any C4 owner better have a grasp on the front spoiler in regards to curbs, speed bumps and driveway inclinations, or they are gonna be at the dealership buying spoilers, over and over....
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
[...]
Hey Ric, There are probably diamonds in your own back yard. Drive down to Warrington, park it next to the main gate with a sign on it for a couple of days. If that doesn't work, try the same bit at Corry Station. Plenty of fresh meat at either location. Best of luck. ... and if it goes, you owe me an additional beer at the Museum. -- pj