This comparison shows you how crappy a ZR1 really is

ZR1 638 BHP VMAX?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEP3ew1MPXA

Enzo Ferrari 650 bhp VMAX?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHrGM57fKuo&feature=related
627 bhp Mclaren F1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uoK_COxvvs

These are decades old cars compared to a supposed 2nd decade 21st century technology ZR1.
Crappy? While I'm not a huge corvette fan, let's see...
Enzo: Current value, >$1 million Mclaren: Current value, >$1 million
ZR1: $100k
If someone were giving them away, I'd take the Ferrari or McLaren in a hot second... but any idiot has to admit that if you can get million-dollar performance for 100 grand, it's not shabby no matter how you slice it.
MH
Sal wrote:

Could you please tell us what is really behind you posting this comparison with disparaging remarks ? (IE: Jealousy, no money , your neighbor has one and waves to you every monring from it, like to make flaming posts, etc....). Thanks for being honest with us.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The girl he has a crush on, is dating a guy who drives a 'vette.