Tire Recommendation for C5's

What non runflat would you recommend for a C5

Continental ContiExtremeContact Front: 245/45WR17 Price: $130.00 each

Rear: 275/40WR18 Price: $175.00 each

They will be on my C6 when the time comes, made the C5 a great driver. Since the sidewalls are not as stiff as the runflats you need to run a little higher air pressure.

Reply to
Dad

I agree with Dad. I put the exact same set on my 2001. Far quieter ride, better traction in wet weather or snow (I live in New Hampshire and drive all year round), and handle very well.

Get them at TireRack.com.

Jason

2001 Pewter C5 coupe
Reply to
Jason

"RicSeyler" wrote in message news:plDnf.4890$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews7.bellsouth.net...

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
RicSeyler

Better yet if I can find them I'll take you on with my Corvette killer Mustang, 200 CID, three speed on the floor, with 9" brakes, and 600X13 bias ply road huggers. Coker is the only place I can find them right now and a set is about the same value as most C4s.

Reply to
Dad

LOL Bite Me Ya Crusty Ole Geezer, iffin you can find your teeth!!!

:-)

Dad wrote:

Reply to
RicSeyler