Tire Recommendation for C5's

What non runflat would you recommend for a C5

Continental ContiExtremeContact Front: 245/45WR17 Price: $130.00 each
Rear: 275/40WR18 Price: $175.00 each
They will be on my C6 when the time comes, made the C5 a great driver. Since the sidewalls are not as stiff as the runflats you need to run a little higher air pressure.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080209080701090200080308 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
<coughanythingunder315'sareforpussyscough>
hehehehehe ;-)
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
<coughanythingunder315'sareforpussyscough>
hehehehehe ;-)
Would you know what to do with either one? Any C5 with 670X15's bias ply would beat your C4, (was that a car or a Ford transmission)? ;-p
--
Dad

One more gun is just enough, maybe.
No Way Man!!!! LOLOL Mine year model is equipped with the C4 "Advanced Road Compliance and Undulation Technology" neener neener neener.
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Better yet if I can find them I'll take you on with my Corvette killer Mustang, 200 CID, three speed on the floor, with 9" brakes, and 600X13 bias ply road huggers. Coker is the only place I can find them right now and a set is about the same value as most C4s.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote: