Tired of eBay?

No Dolls..No Knick Knacks. The Route 66 Auction is the Premier Online Auction Site for buying, selling or trading, your rv, boat, truck, motorcycle, muscle car,
classic car, Harley,exotic, resto-mod, autos, Mustang, Camaro, Cuda,vehicle or heavy equipment.
Check us out at http://www.theroute66auction.com /
Add pictures here
✖

also no spam on news groups...
--
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Add pictures here
✖
On 29 Mar 2006 08:55:43 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Is there a reason that not one of the vehicles I looked at was bid on? Aside for the pie in the sky reserves these people put on them? -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Add pictures here
✖
lab~rat >:-) wrote:

Wellll, for one, there's no escrow and; two, no specs on the seller's receiving bank -- Barbados, Timbucktoo ? Give me a break!
Three, maybe the folk in the other newsgroups don't like lazy-a** crossposters either. (:-(
Four....
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe