tires

My first vette. 1998 C5 needs tires. Would appreciate groups input on best tires for the money. Thanks Joe

If youre willing to go with NON runflat tires, then Michelin PS2's are superb. I had them put on my 2006. MUCH quieter and better gripping. I paid $1200 installed for a full set.

I put Michelin ZPs (Zero Pressure Run Flats) on my 2000. Much better than the Goodyears. If you are close to me, I can recommend a dealer that put them on for less than Tire Rack price.
Bob Alexandria, VA