to all the vets in the group

Thank you for serving our country!
God Bless America.

Thanks for supporting the troops, from 5th Army 979th Combat Construction Engineers.
Thank you, from 62nd Aviation, V Corps ("Royal Coachmen").
--

MT wrote:
> Thank you for serving our country!
I wondered where my Ragtop disappears to for months at a time :-)
Appreciate it Fellas! The biggest sacrifice!
MT wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

It was an honor to serve-- 28+ yrs USAF-- 1964 - 1993. Am most grateful the troops now serving are recognised for their service and sacrifice...