torque specs for 1980 L-82

Hi, Anyone know the valve cover torque specs for 1980 L-82 motor? Thanks

hello i dont have the manual right he but i'm sure its >10foot pounds if it was me a 1/4 ratchet and snug it down and recheck after 300-500 miles

Not sure about the 80 / L-82 but my 84 C-4 manual states Rocker Arm Cover Torque Specs W/Gasket = 80 to 120 in-lb WO / Gasket = 50 in-lb
seems a little much to me though.
--
"Key"