traction control

Hey all, What is involved in serviceing the traction control on a 2000 coupe 6 speed? I took a corner a little fast today but stayed in control and as i was
exiting the corner I recieved on the DIC "service traction control" message. Thanks in advance, Mike

shut it down. The C6 gives the DIC message quicker than my C5s did but it could be just the nature of this unit and hot a generation thing.
--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

Took my C5 in to the shop to check on traction contrl & ABS - they wanted $2500 to replace the unit. I decided to just drive around the conditions - drive as if I have no ABS or traction control. However, my Nittos on the back are almost done (got over 10,000 miles out of them woohoo). Might go back to F1's next time.

I've had that message come on with both the C5 and the C6 and had no ill effects. It has been a surprise that so little abuse, .88 G's, will bring it on a performance car.