traction control in snow

How do the 02 - 04 corvettes handle in snow with traction control?
I have '85, auto, prior to traction control. When I used to drive it in snow, it would fish tail if too much gas was applied.
Thanks in advance for any experiences.
MT

any rear drive car would fish tail if too much gas was applied.
--
"Key"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090205020802000005060506 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
LOL And if you drive it in the rain, it will get wet... :-)
"Key wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
StingRay wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080704030700090707090704 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
My best bud Peter Woolhouse imports Cooper Minis from England as a business, (right hand drive ones). He's from Wakefield, England. He goes back every few months and scours the country for good specimens. And has them shipped over. Mostly he sells on eBay. And he has a 2 car trailer/truck rig and delivers them to his customers for a small extra fees. You pay 50% up front and the other half upon delivery, IF the car meets your expectations. IF not you get your 50% back.
He does a heck of a business. There are a lot of Mini Clubs across the US. And those guys really like the right hand drive models.
Tom in Missouri wrote:

girl from trying to kiss you, but is it something you actually want?! hehehehe ;-)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler