Trailing arms re-builder?

Does anyone have knowledge of a re-builder or supplier of re-builds in the Portland, Oregon area for 1963 stock arms? Thanx- lib

Reply to
lib

Even though I live in CA, I sent mine to Van Steel in Florida: 800-418-5397

You might try Pacific Corvette in Portland: 800-426-6422

Reply to
WayneC

'Does anyone have knowledge of a re-builder or supplier of re-builds in the Portland, Oregon area for 1963 stock arms? Thanx- lib'

REPLY:

J and D Corvette in Bellflower , CA has 68-81 Trailing Arms ; maybe they know who has '63 s. 1-800-Vette-JD

Also, look in Hemmings under 'Corvette Parts' section. Alot of em advertise there.

Reply to
dave