Tremec 6 speeds rebuilt to factory specs for these cars

If you own one of the follwing vehicles I am offering my services to you. Corvette, camero, firebird,viper,mustang or new gto. I will inspect, repair, replace syncros, reseal or even deal with extended service contracts. Feel free to contact me for more information. I have twenty years expirience and I am also certified. Shipping anywhere in the US and will pick up in the Houston area. Three day turn around in most cases

Reply to
gn