trip meter tool for 1963 to 1977 coevettes

i have come up with a tool design that repairs the trip meter reset on 63 to 77 corvettes,these cable driven reset meters freeze from lack of use/poor
design in cable routing. my tool applies leverage to the shaft allowing inner cable to spin again.. if interested send e mail to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net tool is 29.99+ shipping (usually under 5.00) less than 1/2 the cost of a new cable and no labor charges (at least 2 hr job)
the tool is now advertized in the ncrs driveline and i have gotten feedback on how well it works, i thought i would post here again to tell you guys about it,dont understand the attitudes 'spammer once is enough'' if you cant post something positive dont post anything, but if you would like help getting the thing going again, i can help,,,carl
tool is 29.99+ shipping (usually under 5.00) less

message ---snip the spam---
spam is spam is still spam. X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
--
"Key"
=====

'Key wrote:

With the possible exception of someone with a rather unique product which could solve an irritating problem for thousands of Corvette owners. C'mon, lighten up Key! At least carl's post relates solely to Corvettes and is something that many owners having been hoping would be invented. When it's something many Corvette owners need, is it really spam? (That's a rhetorical question. No response required.)
wrote spam again

maybe / maybe not ? does carl contribute anything else to this group ? or does he come here just to "plug" his product ?
my2
--
"Key"
=====

'Key wrote:

If in the process of plugging his product he answers the needs of a few thousand Corvette owners, I'd say that he has contibuted significantly to the group. Only time will tell, although we'll never know the full impact of his invention. 'Nuff said.
'Key wrote:

If in the process of plugging his product he answers the needs of a few thousand Corvette owners, I'd say that he has contibuted significantly to the group. Only time will tell, although we'll never know the full impact of his invention. 'Nuff said. ================== I was talking about what else he has contibuted up to now. coming here just for "plugging his product" is NOT contributing to ANY group in my book. but you're correct, "'Nuff Said" for now... g'day all
--
"Key"
=====

first of all,, i used to be on this site every day, CONTRIBUTING,(if you can search archive posts go ahead ,,,then you'll find my posts), and there are reasons i dont post here anymore,,but im not getting into that.its water under the bridge.. i was doing the body off on my 73 at the time so it was 2002,,,that i was on this site...as far as the tool,i worked on the tool for almost 2 years,it is a common problem w 63 to 77 cars,,most of them do not work..i put it here to share it with other owners to solve the problem ,of the cable driven reset,,as far as any moneys involved believe me,,i didnt do this for monetary gain, i have a job,and a good one,, i did it as a labor of love, the small amount i charge,is to offset my costs, tooling,,taps,drill bits ect not to mention almost 2 years (and 3 prototypes) of my time,,i will ,,in no way get rich on this and never intended to, it was something i wanted to do and i did it,to date i have not even recouped the expenses involved in this,,what im getting to is i did this because i wanted to and i posted it here,because its another way of getting it to owners of corvettes,,do you honestly think i should just send them out to anyone who can use it and do it for free??,,i cant do that,,,,its not a plug for me (as far as money ) its a plug for people who can use it,, 2 catalog houses were putting it in there catalog,and i changed my mind,and i pulled it.. because they were interested in making money by marking it up and i just wanted to get it out there,,,believe what you want, i know why i did it,, carl

---snip---
ok, lets see ? 1. you were here but you left for a reason. 2. you came here in the past just because you had a problem to deal with. 3. you came back to post your spam and try to make it ok by calling it helpful. oh yea, one more thing. 4. tell someone that gives a sh*it.
pun IS intended
--
"Key"
=====

sound like a real ''winner''
wrote in message

yep, my advice was "a real winner'' now, good-by troll-boy...
--
"Key"
=====

> "'Key" < snipped-for-privacy@Ya.Net> wrote in message
grow up
wrote in message

shut up troll-boy..
--
"Key"
=====

your the troll boy lerking for my every post. hiding behind a stupid name-key--from the'' keys"" listen pretty boy,,you should learn how to shut your mouth. your rude and dont belong here,,and your worhtless replys. you do need a lot of growing up to do,,and stop driving daddys vette. you'll get your own one day,,when your 16 maby daddy will let you drive his on his lapy.your a real jag..look me up in chicago,,jag boy so i can show chicago style how we treat people like you ''key boy''

change the ke in key to ga ,,thats you..how do you like it jerk off??

School is out for the summer I see.