Try To Wipe The Smile Off My Face!!!

Dave you're an asshole you've always been an asshole and you always will be an asshole

Reply to
Flakey714

(the temp. got up to 210 degrees for a short period - yikes!)

210....that's nothing. My C5 see's that routinely. Has there been some changes in the C6 that makes this temp considered to be hot? My cooling fan (when not in AC mode) doesn't come on to somewhere above 210. What temp did the fan come on the Z06?
Reply to
JG

That was enough for Garlits to lay in the hospital bed and design the rear engine Swamp Rat. I remember having the 1/8 scale Revell model when the car first debuted. The one without the wing and the Gilmer Belt right at the back of his head.

Reply to
RicSeyler