Try To Wipe The Smile Off My Face!!!

Page 2 of 2

Without question the cam sets the power band, but the question was ask what it felt like while being driven. By design the power band is designed to fit allot of criteria, one of which is the gear ratios of the transmission.
Again, the information is out there with dyno sheets and multiple runs to show the curve. Just a simple search will answer all of the questions.

Fun to do so enjoy it while you can, all of my track racing stopped in Sept. 1965 when a flywheel came through the scatter shield. With that gentle reminder it was time to stop and raise the kids and provide for their future. Still sneak in an autocross every now and then.

--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070507090608040502020206 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Dad wrote:

That was enough for Garlits to lay in the hospital bed and design the rear engine Swamp Rat. I remember having the 1/8 scale Revell model when the car first debuted. The one without the wing and the Gilmer Belt right at the back of his head.
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler