Trying to find Carpet Spray Paint (Dye) for the 2006 Corvette rear carpetting .

Has anyone run across the exact shade of Grey for the rear carpetting ? Where ? Thanks.

Add pictures here
✖

What happened? Maybe you want to replace it (Corvette Central, Mid- America)?
Add pictures here
✖

Got some small brown adhesive spots on the carpet ; cant remove using adhesive removers. Would like to touch it up with matching grey Fabric Paint . Would like an exact match...but maybe the DupliColor fabric paint i saw yesterday is a good match. Will have to spray a sample and compare it to the carpetting.
Add pictures here
✖
I've used fabric paint in one of my cars before & the first time I washed the carpets, most of the dye came out. i would suggest trying the spray on a scrap piece of carpet, letting it dry & see what you think. You'll notice a difference in the feel of the carpet also.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 13, 2:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (J R) wrote:

Ok. Will do. Thanks. Ive used Blue Fabric Paint in my 1970 for the blue carpetting and it lasts quite awhile and is a perfect match. Got that thru Mid America but i didnt see Grey for the 2006.
Add pictures here
✖