update / 84 - blowing out center vent only

problem did turn out to be a vacuum problem. just as many here suspected. the "ac two port check valve" was broken.
thanks to all who responded.
if this n/g had a virtual bar? I would buy a round for the house. Zomby-Woof, yours will be waiting for you at RMH.
g'day
--
"Key"

glad you got it fixed,does the g'day mean you are from down under?

me too :-)

No, I am from Louisiana. I just communicate with a friend in Australia pretty regular. The use of "g'day" just became a habit.
Thanks for all of your help Greg
--
"Key"

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:09:56 GMT, "'Key" < snipped-for-privacy@Ya.Net>
I knew it sounded familiar, now go git drivin' and wavin'
-GeorgeC

Well, just about time. Still have a few other problems to deal with first.
--
"Key"

your 84, i have a 87 and i just can not figure out where and what way the 84 hood support goes on. if i can not figure it out i will be forced to bring my broom handle with me every place i go. (grin) Greg snipped-for-privacy@XXXearthlink.net remove the xxx
remove the xxx I would if I had my car here and still had a digital camera. My car is still at the shop and my digital camera went south on me. I will try and see if I can borrow a digital and go by the shop and take a few pics. It will be Monday, if I can borrow a digital. (I should get of my tight a*s and buy another digital) (just not very high on my to do list right now) later
--
"Key"

thanks Key, the supercharger is in the way of the hood support, just about have it ready to go, mounting the intercooler and some gauges and i will be done except for the hood support, it looks like i am going to have to bond a metal panel to the hood before i can mount it. Greg