update / 84 - blowing out center vent only

problem did turn out to be a vacuum problem. just as many here suspected. the "ac two port check valve" was broken.

thanks to all who responded. if this n/g had a virtual bar? I would buy a round for the house. Zomby-Woof, yours will be waiting for you at RMH.

g'day

Reply to
'Key

Greg

me too :-)

No, I am from Louisiana. I just communicate with a friend in Australia pretty regular. The use of "g'day" just became a habit.

Thanks for all of your help Greg

Reply to
'Key

I knew it sounded familiar, now go git drivin' and wavin'

-GeorgeC

Reply to
George Csahanin

Well, just about time. Still have a few other problems to deal with first.

Reply to
'Key

Key can you send me a photo of the way the hood support hooks up on your 84, i have a 87 and i just can not figure out where and what way the 84 hood support goes on. if i can not figure it out i will be forced to bring my broom handle with me every place i go. (grin) Greg snipped-for-privacy@XXXearthlink.net remove the xxx

Reply to
Greg

I would if I had my car here and still had a digital camera. My car is still at the shop and my digital camera went south on me. I will try and see if I can borrow a digital and go by the shop and take a few pics. It will be Monday, if I can borrow a digital. (I should get of my tight a*s and buy another digital) (just not very high on my to do list right now) later

Reply to
'Key

Reply to
Greg