US Gov guaratees that GM is #1

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gm-regains-crown-top-selling-024254750.html
Toyota was going to be #1, so the US gov sprang into action with the bogus
sudden acceleration claim.
Then they bailed out GM to the tune of billions of taxpayer money.
GM is still being run the way they always have with arrogance and $hit.ty automobiles.
Give it a few years. GM will be bankrupt and Toyota will be #1.
Lazy and overpaid US workers are part of the cause.

You are welcome, Dad.

outlook on life.
If you have any proof at all about the bogus acceleration claim from the parts made in Indiana and purchased by the cheap buying practices of Toyoda, lay'em on us.

I have my reasons but will not go into big details other than to state the two facts:
1) If the computer is malfunctioning, then the car would have other problems other than Sudden Acceleration AND brakes that do not work. No other problems were seen but to have both brakes and acceleration affected is insanely unlikely.
2) NASA could not even find anything wrong.
Witch hunt and moron drivers were the cause. Only fault of toyota may be the mats which they fixed. Look up hysteria to see how this is easily possible.
Snip

are you pictured in the definition?