Vehicle monitoring.

Vehicle monitoring that is affordable and simple is offered at www.directtrackprotection.com. This unit mounts under the dash and is completely hidden from view.
A recent study conducted by Forrester Research of Cambridge, Mass states that," Among new-car shoppers, 50% want vehicle monitoring."
GM offers On Star on new cars and can only be acquired with the purchase of a new vehicle. If buy a vehicle from any other manufacturer, you have 2 choices. Lo Tech or Millennium Plus from me. You can compare options and cost here www.directtrackprotection.com/sub_main.php?selection=compare.
We believe that vehicle monitoring is about protecting loved ones, and property. Not a sales gimmick. We are the only monitoring company that allows you access to your vehicle data over the Internet / phone, 24/7. We don't require a police report, for you to access the location, direction, and speed of your vehicle, (down to the street address on a street level map). This is great when you start to worry about someone being an hour late and the roads are bad. Just click and see where they are.
We do allow you to activate a "geo-fence" that will call you if the car has been moved. Just turn it off before you drive away. And if the battery goes dead, you get a call for that too.
This technology offers you the ability to relax a bit more when young drivers have the car. It records the fastest speed of the day, where they park the car too. Kind a makes them feel like Mom and Dad are in the car.
Most states require Insurance companies to give customers a discount on rates for an anti theft device installed. Over time it pays for it self. If the vehicle is stolen you can tell the police where the car is, even if it is in motion. Get the car back, and hopefully catch the theft in the act.
Simple to install, if you can install a car radio or alarm you can do this, or have a shop install it. This makes the device transferable to any vehicle you purchase in the future.
Come see a demo, and enter to win a tracking unit and a year of service.
Use this promotion code REPEATE to save 50.00 dollars, this offer is for a limited time.
Thanks Tom Cooper
PS It opens door locks too, and much more.
Can you hook this up to my wife's cell phone? I want her to be able to GPS me anytime she wants. Also- sometimes I'll go out with the guys so we end up not taking my car. Maybe you can strap one of these to my back so I won't fall of the screen.
Some of these technologies should not exist. The world thanks you. Oh, and dont forget that shipment of red light cameras.
-Stanley Bright

I don't know, I've always wanted something like that for my Corvettes. The idea of someone stealing it and I know where they are while they don't gives me a real edge up on catching them and beating the living crap out of them.
Now the idea that someone else is doing the monitoring is something I'm totally against. I don't want anyone knowing where I am or doing if I so chose. Granted, being in public you will run into people who know you and obviously know where you are, but it isn't like someone can ask "Where's Tom" and someone else say "He's at the corner of Natural Bridge and Union, doing 65 mph."
Red light cameras? I'm in favor as long as they allow you access to the pictures also for going to court. The series of pictures will show if you are in the intersection before it turned red, like when some jerk stops short going through and traps you in there. There are so many people I see who think they can make the yellow from a block away that I am in favor of them getting caught. The problem is that the camera needs to be like any other witness, available to cross examination and needs to be able to produce evidence up to and after the event, not a single photo of a car in the intersection during red. Since I think the camera run like many traffic cameras, in that they run a loop of pictures, and then basically store only when the flag is set for a car being in the intersection in red, then I think it is possible to have the full evidence that will not only convict but acquit.. As long as that is available, then I agree with the lights. If they are only single photos available, then they are as unreliable of a witness as you can get and should be treated as such.
The law is that you cannot enter an intersection on red. It is not that you can't be in the intersection during red. Unless the camera can differentiate the two, it is an unreliable witness.
Of course, there are states that totally disregard your rights under the law in a Traffic Court. No juries allowed, no right to appeal, no right to face your accuser, and so on. And that should be more of a red flag to people than the red light cameras.
I once got caught in the speed trap in Berkeley on North Hanley Road, for those familiar with St. Louis. You come over the railroad overpass, and dropped steeply downhill. Speed to that point was 45 and at the bottom of the hill was a 35 mph sign. You usually found at least one car pulled over each time you went by.
I took it to court. The courtroom was easily 100 ft wide, 50 or so feet deep, and just about standing room only with people. And it became quickly obvious watching those before me that the best liar won. There was no law. There were no rights. Everyone lied. The trick was to be the most believable liar.
That I am against, because mockeries of the law like that make people respect no law and then we get the society we have.

have
they
car.
if
I hear ya, the system is password protected, and can be accessed only with the user name password at login. It great for protecting a valuable car, and it would as you say "at the corner of Natural Bridge and Union, doing 65 mph" close enough, add heading west. The general public would not have access to the information.
I drove a truck over the road for a few years, and seen my share of the speed traps, was impressed while in Detroit, got pulled over, parked the truck as was taken to court and returned to my truck after I paid the ticket. Compliments of the Detroit police, since I was from out of town.
Tom

It varies from state to state. Tennessee has a law such as you mention so that if the light turns yellow, you enter the intersection and it turns red as you transit, you're okay. North Carolina, on the other hand, has a law that says if it's yellow, don't enter whether it turns red before or after you exit or not. Had a nice officer in Asheville explain that to me as part of a training course. Tuition was $56 or $76 plus court costs as I recall.

options
and
that
24/7.
someone
car
on
even
I was wondering how many here know the significance of that address?

The
so
and
Union,
Wouldn't have anything to do with an old GM plant, would it? I'd say that 65 there would get you a pretty good fine/ticket.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

The free world thanks you.