Vette BB Hood

I have a '72 BB hood. Needs a little work. Will send .jpg if interested. Both corners have been abused. Located in Mansfield, Ohio. Make offer.

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis A. Homerick

Bad corners are often hard to fix right so they don't break or show. What are you asking? Could you send some pictures of it to me? Send them to

tom_n_missouri Both corners have been abused. Located in Mansfield, Ohio. Make offer.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri