Vette BB Hood

I have a '72 BB hood. Needs a little work. Will send .jpg if interested. Both corners have been abused. Located in Mansfield, Ohio. Make offer.
Dennis

Bad corners are often hard to fix right so they don't break or show. What are you asking? Could you send some pictures of it to me? Send them to
tom_n_missouri <--- the first part, to stop auto email retrievers @ <---- the middle, to confuse them more yahoo.com <--- the last, which should be easy for you
If it weren't for all the darn junk mail and obnoxious junk on email anymore, I could just write it out like normal.
Thanks.