Vette Site

Page 1 of 2
Is this a Vette site ????..or just a forum for Cyndi and Dad...??? it would really clean up this site if you all could get rid of both of them....get
back to the basics and dump all this bulls*** chatter...
Just a thought..me for one I'm out of here..too much usless crap...
LOL Said the guy that didn't include anything about Vettes in his post.... <rolls eyes>
Sense of community..... look into it, iffin ya care to.
xpert wrote:

<Waving>..... see ya when you have a Vette problem you need help with.We will still be here.
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

didn't ya know an "expert" (correct spelling) is nothing but a drip under pressure :-)
--
"Key"
=====

<grayfox24ATearthlinkDOTnet>wrote:

gayfox said "I'm out of here". Promises, promises. Do us a huge favor Peter and don't come back this time. We won't soon forget your contribution to the Group. Peter who? *LOL*
---snip some---

don't let the virtual door hit ya on your way out...
--
"Key"
=====

Sorry to have invaded your site...thought we were enjoying ourselves, but, I'll gladly bid "adieu"..........it's been an experience...
Here's waving at you all...............

return.
Sorry to see you go Cindy, at the very least enjoy the Corvette ;-))
Always a wave for you, Dad
Sniff...Thanks Dad.....sorry I intruded into yor space and freaked out grayfox...still can't understand the meltdown...reminds me of a 5 yr. old having a tantrum............I'll miss our chats...........
Always a wave for most of you (jerks and sexist pigs excluded and you know who you are), Cyndy
I cannot believe that you "little boys" with no better toys than Cyndy are scared of losing your manhood cause a "girl" is invading your clubhouse....tsk.tsk..D.D

Cindy"? If that were said about me it would not be received as a nice assessment of myself. I also think that it was more the "little boy" and not "boys". My take on this is that it's a Corvette group, not a boys, girls, or dare I say it, nationality group, just people that want to discuss Corvettes. Not to say we, like most people, don't get off track now and then.
How sad, to bad, Dad
Right on Dad!!!
---snip---

is that your real thoughts about some folks here ? I am surprised..
--
"Key"
=====

Well all I can say is that this group was remarkably on topic until Cyndy showed up. Nothing against her in particular, but the signal to noise ratio went way up as Cyndy wanted to chat about this and that, very little having to do with corvettes. Managed to stir up controversy which also got off topic, but hey... I can just ignore those threads. That's usenet.
BTW, thanks to whomever recommended that auto radio repair place in FL. I sent my C5 radio in and it was repaired promptly. Much cheaper than either new stock radio or a complete new sound system. Have also gotten lots of great information from just reading the various other posts and replies. Great group! Thanks to everyone for contributing and sharing.
Snip>

problem that was repaired, was it well done, and most of all, was it done right?
Will they rebuild radios from the seventies? Not a fair question but just thought their paperwork may have said something about the scope of their business.
Dad
Dad, or somebody so disguised, wrote the following at or about 4/16/2006 9:59 AM:

Here's the link to their site for Corvettes
http://www.carstereohelp.com/corvette.htm
They only list problems/removal directions for 1990 and up but also tell you that not all radios and problems are addressed on the website and suggest that you e-mail them with questions concerning your particular problem.
I sent them the Bose control head unit from my '94 since the CD was acting up. It stopped accepting CD's without a fight, then would stop playing them, eject when it felt like it and got progressively worse. That's the FIRST problem listed on their site. Cost $190 plus the UPS/USPS shipping to them. I believe that the return freight's included. IIRC, it was back to me within two weeks and has worked like a champ ever since.
I wouldn't hesitate to use them or recommend their service. There are a couple out there but this place in Longwood, Florida seemed to have the largest following and number of positives.
Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback, I only used them once and it was a long time ago. It even think it was a Wonderbar radio in the '70s and it's good the hear they are still doing good work.
Dad

you are correct... this IS a great group...
my2
--
"Key"
=====

YOU CAN'T LEAVE..... WHO WILL WATER THE PLANTS!!!!! (Bill Murray) :-)
Now don't go gettin all.... feelings hurt.......
cyndy wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

You going to let one person run ya off ??? Hell, you sure wouldn't last long on the Harley groups :-) If this were a virtual bar ? I would buy ya a drink and tell to not worry about what "ANYONE" says.
g'day to ya
--
"Key"
=====