VOTR - Denver

Anyone go to the Vettes on the Rockies (VOTR) this past week?
I happened to be in Denver all week, and I was heading to Nebraska on Thursday. I must have seen over 50 Vettes heading west on 76
I rented a Dodge Magnum - boy did I miss my cars upon seeing the Vette caravan.
Empty3 1990 White Coupe 2000 White Coupe
Anyone go to the Vettes on the Rockies (VOTR) this past week?
I happened to be in Denver all week, and I was heading to Nebraska on Thursday. I must have seen over 50 Vettes heading west on 76 I rented a Dodge Magnum - boy did I miss my cars upon seeing the Vette caravan.
Empty3 1990 White Coupe 2000 White Coupe
And you're going to post the pictures where???? ;-))

Sorry Dad, no pics, I didn't even bring my camera on this trip (business trip). I'll learn to take my camera everywhere, just in case. Kansas City is next : )
Empty3