Wanted to buy.

Want to buy an 870 block and 461 heads for a 63 Corvette dated between C253 and D103.

Reply to
David

ROFL!

Twenty years ago, you could have come close to picking a range of days. Now you are lucky if you can pick a range of months. I suppose you also want the code to be RF or R so you can stamp the F.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

maaaaaaaaaaaaaannn you just missed it, gave my last one away .......... yesterday kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart

Best bet will be Hemmings in the Corvette Parts section.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa