Water in doors 2001 covertable corvette

Hi after it rains I seem to get a lot of water in the doors of my vette, the seals on the doors seem okay.

Any ideas

Reply to
yar

Bob I

Thanks for that I have in the past taken out a plug each side about two inches long, but sometimes after it rains there seems to be 1/4 pint of water in there and in thery the water should pour out as I have taken the plugs out.

Any thoughts

Reply to
yar

No, not the rubber plugs, they are (or should be) open holes about

1/4-3/8's > Thanks for that I have in the past taken out a plug each side about two
Reply to
Bob I

I agree with Bob and would also reccomend you check the front cowl drains for debris. You may live in an area with a lot of pine trees or something similar the can work their way into the cars drains and plug them up. If the cowl drains plug it can take out your wipers and if the A/C drain plugs it can soak your computer by the passenger feet. Moral of the story C-5's need the drains cleared often.

Reply to
anyuser

Thanks for that found them and cleared them

Reply to
yar

Reply to
Bob I