Water in doors 2001 covertable corvette

Hi after it rains I seem to get a lot of water in the doors of my vette, the seals on the doors seem okay.
Any ideas

You might want to check that the drain holes at the front and rear of the door outboard of the seal and just at the top of the thin edge where the door gets thicker, are not plugged with crap.
yar wrote:

Thanks for that I have in the past taken out a plug each side about two inches long, but sometimes after it rains there seems to be 1/4 pint of water in there and in thery the water should pour out as I have taken the plugs out.
Any thoughts

No, not the rubber plugs, they are (or should be) open holes about 1/4-3/8's inch oblong holes. Right where the bottom of the inner panel "meets" the outer door skin. On is at the front end of the door and the other toward the rear. If you open the door from the outside and reach up under the bottom of the lip between the door skin and the rubber gasket and slide your finger from rear toward the front you will feel them.
yar wrote:

Thanks for that found them and cleared them

You bet, save the wave!
yar wrote:

drains for debris. You may live in an area with a lot of pine trees or something similar the can work their way into the cars drains and plug them up. If the cowl drains plug it can take out your wipers and if the A/C drain plugs it can soak your computer by the passenger feet. Moral of the story C-5's need the drains cleared often.