Water on the garage floor

I just took the '93 on about a 40-mile run on various types of roads, from county roads to an interstate. Drove it reasonably hard at times, easy at
others. After getting home, I get a lot of water dripping onto the garage floor. It's dripping from under the passenger door nearer the front fender, is cold to the touch. Is this where condensation from the A/C would drip from? I had the A/C on, but set to 78 and that was about the ambient temp, and I was driving with the windows down.
I can understand some condensation, but this is really quite a bit of water. It has been pretty humid here, with fog in the mornings lately.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
yes
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
CardsFan wrote:

That's what I figured. I just wasn't sure on this car where the water would drip from.

Well the 'Vette sure waaay out-condenses either of the Acuras. There's a front coming through here tonight and hi temps are to be in the 60's throughout the week. Me? I'm off to Florida, with the golf clubs. :o)
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

It could be your system needs a higher water level to drain when the car is moving with the windows open so more water drains when you stop the car.