What became of John Amgwert, former editor of NCRS Restorer Magazine?

Hi group:
I'm trying to get in touch with John Amgwert, the former editor of the NCRS Restorer Magazine.
I googled him and came up with no postings to any Newsgroups.
If you know how I can reach John, please respond to this posting and I'll get back to you to give you my personal email address where John can reach me.....assuming he's online.
I look forward to your help. :-)
Regards, Al Gershen Grants Pass, OR Former 1968 Corvette owner snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com