What do you think about this car. Please do not trash it.

Link to my new (used) car http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-Corvette-Coupe-only-22k-miles-showroom-condition_W0QQitemZ4627946511QQcategoryZ6168QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
So, if you know me you know I had a 93 convertible ... loved it sucky ride. a 96 lt4 coupe .... loved it pretty much everything about it. I could nit pick but basically I enjoyed it.
Now this car that I have to pick up.
I dont know about the tires. The guy swears it was his wifes and they are original. I am flying down and expect to pick it up Saturday.
Thanks

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
rebco10 wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-Corvette-Coupe-only-22k-miles-showroom-condition_W0QQitemZ4627946511QQcategoryZ6168QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Nice!! Ditch the wagon wheels, put on some open wheels, detail the brake calipers and rotor hats, stick some 12in wide w/315s on the rear and you will have a stand out ride :-)
rebco10 wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler