What do you think about this car. Please do not trash it.

Link to my new (used) car

So, if you know me you know I had a 93 convertible ... loved it sucky ride. a 96 lt4 coupe .... loved it pretty much everything about it. I could nit pick but basically I enjoyed it.

Now this car that I have to pick up.

I dont know about the tires. The guy swears it was his wifes and they are original. I am flying down and expect to pick it up Saturday.

Thanks

Reply to
rebco10

Good looking machine, you'll love that interior. Enjoy!

Reply to
Dad

Looks like a great car at a great price... enjoy!

Reply to
WayneC

Reply to
RicSeyler