What's your trip fuel economy record(not instantaneous)?

Good point. With the huge growth rate of new to cars people in China, India, etc. anything we do to reduce gas consumption is a drop in the ocean.

Reply to
who

I got 51.5 mpg from Escalon, Calif. to Los Angeles, Calif., going 55 mph in a 1999 Nissan Sentra 1.6L manual shift, with Tufoil in the engine. Air conditioner was on much of the time.

That's all freeway. In varied winding territory I get 45, such as Eureka, Calif. to Sacramento, Calif. Highways 101/20/16/5.

Reply to
Ed Light