Whats the fastest car youve been in : 10 second, 9 second, faster ??

Page 2 of 2
Why not? I did it. Actually, it was one of the slow cars there that weekend. Lot of cars with lower times. I never took the Vette down there, so
I never got to see how fast it was there.
http://www.i55raceway.com/track /

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050003030708010908030703 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
You are a great guy, very smart and help everyone. But there ain't no way a stock Vega will do 8sec 1/4. There is no way a stock suspensioned Vega will do 8 sec 1/4 with a frikkin cammed up rat motor in it and a powerglide w/transbrake. The car would fold itself around it's center and rip the control arms out of the unibody with enough tire and launch to get into the 8's.....
Timing errors can happen. So I'm absolutely not saying you aren't telling the truth about your time slip.
Tom in Missouri wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

Ahhh 16sec quarter, that's more like it :-)
Bob I wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Previous liar never has a chance category:
OK, my fastest 1/8 mile in a "vehicle". < 4.4 sec. (106 frames of film @ 24 fps.) & 152 mph. FJ-4B, C-7 cat. Also my shortest flight. Ejected at 8 seconds and got a free ride back to the ship + 2oz of "low bidder" brandy. -- PJ
Tom in Missouri wrote:

puked:

Then bring on the 60' times! ;) -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
LOL
Tom in Missouri wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050305060506040307040308 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I had a Cosworth. Bought it for a fraction of the worth because someone stole the head off the Cosworth motor. And that was basically the worth of the car. LOLOL
Charlie wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Tom in Missouri wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Here is a couple pics of my old Cosworth Vega with a 350 / 4 speed.
http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/_/r_seyler/Vega-Hover.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/_/r_seyler/VegaMotor.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/_/r_seyler/Vega1.jpg
I can almost see it rusting.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp, both tops
You could hear it rusting from inside the house! LOLOL
CardsFan wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
dave wrote:

That's all we got left:
< http://www.racelegal.com/site/introduction.htm
But, we do have this:
< http://www.cohnrestaurants.com/cohn/cohnrestaurants/corvette.php
Cold beer, outstanding meatloaf - great malts!
-- PJ