Where Cyndi Lives

Page 1 of 2
I noticed some postings that show an email address for cyndi..includes a last name and an area provider location...NOT a good idea to use your last
name in an email address..also the provider shows the general location where you live..keep yourself safe and keep the Vette safe....a really good search site can pinpoint your home rather quickly. Change your email address..do it now.!!!
Change your email address..do it

its OK she's real close to me
--
Kickstart

Where are you....generally speaking?

Lakeland My girlfriend drives her 01 red convertible to Tampa every day to work. She wont drive anything else , 120k miles. rides and looks brand new Weelll the white top shows its age
ks

she won't ride your Harley ?
--
"Key"
=====

hell yeah butt only with me. BTW her name is Cindy
ks
grayfox wrote:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. From your posts, we know that your name is Peter Daly and that you live in or near Atlanta, Ga. So what? The big difference here is that cyndy hasn't p'd anyone off, as you are prone to do Peter. You'd be the one more apt to have someone trying to find you. ;-) Just my 2 cents.
I like you 2 cents!
Thanks guys.......awwwwww
Cyndy
How do I do this? Pardon my ignorance.......never thought of that.
I do live in a Gated Community and the Guards are all very protective of me.....wouldn't even let one of my girlfriends in without me calling them with an ok.
Tell me what I need to do please...................
Cyndy
Not really interested where she lives but a good idea to hide those kind of things.(some people may be too interested) I have jogged the Long Beach boardwalk many times like you so I guess your originally from L.I.? I'm still here on L.I. with my '86 coupe ,added some horsepower over the years but it can't even beat station wagons these days. My friend has a Dodge Magnum and ...wow it moves! 425 hp for a station wagon : ) Love to take the vette on Ocean Parkway to open it up though. No tickets,but I do give them but never to vette drivers : )

Hey Joevett, Yes, I lived on Long Island for a long time...North Shore & latest place was Long Beach and Loooovvved it! Worked in Manhattan...took the LIRR ...walked up to the train all kinds of weather........the good,the bad and the ugly! Still have a place up there...don't get there that often, tho...maybe this summer. Ocean Parkway is a great place to run your Vette....'86 was a pretty year.....nicer than that Dodge Magnum....don't care for the looks of it. Do you? I guess I do have to hide my email address,,,I'll figure it out. Thanks and maybe see you on the boardwalk this summa..............
PS...I live in a camper and move around a lot...parks, swamps,friends back yards, junk yards, have a kayak on the roof and tow the Vette........know a lot of the good 'ol boys let me park in their yards now and then........conjures up images of Deliverance....can hear the banjos playin........smell the hogs roastin on the spit.....wash up in the creek....clean up purty good!
Gotta keep ahead of 'em bill collecters, ya know.....
Just kidding......actually all these very wealthy gentleman I know allow me to stay at their homes while they are away....guess you could call it housesitting.......I never know where I'll be living......
Confused????? Me too!!!
PS...I live in a camper and move around a lot...parks, swamps,friends back yards, junk yards, have a kayak on the roof and tow the Vette........know a lot of the good 'ol boys let me park in their yards now and then........conjures up images of Deliverance....can hear the banjos playin........smell the hogs roastin on the spit.....wash up in the creek....clean up purty good!
Gotta keep ahead of 'em bill collecters, ya know.....
Just kidding......actually all these very wealthy gentleman I know allow me to stay at their homes while they are away....guess you could call it housesitting.......I never know where I'll be living......
Confused????? Me too!!!
You all know I am sooooo not serious, right??? Too many gators near them swamps an' stuff! Nah, just joshing w/y'all!
I live a very normal life with 2 little white fluff balls....Maltese!
Never had to hoof in on the LIRR for work,just play : ) The Magnum my friend has is the SLR? I think with a real nice sound to it and takes off like a rocket. Not what I would buy myself, but I need something bigger anyway w/ a wife and 3 kids. Looking at the new Tahoe now. Whatever it is I will alway's be keeping the garage clear for the vette. Had to buy another shed for all the junk to clear it out *lol.

---snip some---

just simply spoof your email address. (change it to something fake)
my2
--
"Key"
---snip some more---

that will work ...
--
"Key"
---snip---

Aghhhhhh!!!! Did it dent it? What is up with little boys and rock throwing, anyway? A close friend's son was throwing rocks in their back yard, the rock ricocheted off the side of the house and hit his 2 yr. old sister in the head, who had to get staples!!! The Mom had told the 5 yr. old NOT to throw rocks EVER, but, did he listen??? NOOOOO! Could have been the eye!!!
Waving at Ya, Cyndy