Where Cyndi Lives

Page 2 of 2

that's the problem. most moms just talk... mine would have made it where I couldn't sit down for a week :-)
--
"Key"
=====

Oh, it dented/chipped it alright! I ended up repainting the whole front end taking care of some bubbles on the hood that were really bugging me , so it wasn't a total loss : ) He still throws rocks of course-- he is a boy-- but nowhere near the cars. .

Kids'll be kids////whatcha gonna do?
Take away their iPods, Internet, cell phones, and make them cut the grass and wash the windows. LOL
cyndy wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

why are you yelling ? (the use of all caps means you're yelling) also, why don't you use quotes ?
no pun intended "cyndy"
my2
--
"Key"
=====

Sorry...caps lock was on....I never yell...nothing is that important, plus I'm really sick today.

understandable. now, what about using quotes ?
--
"Key"
=====

I quit...no pleasing you guys.........bye
Now girl put your thicker "Internets" skin on.. Iffin it's some opinion that is actually correct, tell 'em to Bite You! And start doing it, only iffin you want... And if it's an opinion and it's wrong, tell 'em to Bite You!! And don't do it.. LOLOL
cyndy wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Now all the spam is going to go to aim.com.
--
All the best,

Stephen
Just won't open it...........