Where to buy cargo(luggage) blind(cover) handle for 78

Does anyone know where I can buy the handle that goes on the cargo(luggage) blind(cover)that pulls forward in the rear compartment of my 78. Thanks Tom
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
I had to buy a whole shade used to get the handle. I couldn't find the handle anywhere except one from a guy who wanted as much for the handle as I got the shade for.