Who is going to Old Town for the Winter Regional?

I'm not sure if I am going to make it. Where is everyone meeting and when?

not sure which days, almost defiantly sat prob Sunday too I usually park @ the Astro top set up when in my 79 Drew sold me a top a few years ago and I display for him and get a good parking space kickstart
Is this held in March , by chance ? If so, where. ? Ill be going thru Missouri in March . Thanks.

You may miss it
kickstart
I'm going to try to make it Saturday. Rob

kickstart
I found a red '79 with a hood scoop about 6 inches high and a single glass top. I'd post a picture but Key would be all over me about binary groups and all.
Or maybe I could just give him a "spoiler" warning like "hey, Key, next message has a picture - don't open it" or something.
I saw a few guys I knew and hung out with some friends. Friends in the car corral were definitely upset about the situation this year. All the car buyers were 15 miles down the road at the auction. None of them sold a car in the corral. They said that very few cars sold in the car corral.
I think Florida NCRS should refund all their money. They paid because they were expecting so much traffic and then there wasn't any.
Definitely not cool.

I was really disappointed this year. Not only because of the relocation of the auction, there just weren't many cars there compared to previous years. It seems like about 1/2 the NCRS cars were there compared to last year and there weren't any of the "novelty" or prototype cars. If I want to see a lot full of C-5's I can go to a cruise-in in town and not travel all the way to Orlando.
Rob

Drew said I missed you by a couple of minutes I enjoyed the show and vendor area Despite what others have said What auction was 16 miles away ? Didn't hear about that
kickstart
One good thing about the Old Towne show was lots of places for the wife to hang out while I shopped and plenty of rest rooms and food available. Show was so so..flea market was OK but nothing special..cars for sale were as usual grossly over priced.( that is the real reason they didn't sell ) Better off looking on ebay.
In the swap, I found some ignition points, D112P with condensers. Two pair of each and a rotor for $40. If you have watched eBay lately, they are that much for one set of points.
A guy had a '63-'64 dash with the speaker in it - $175 and it sold.
I saw a pair of '63 fiberglass headlights, both buckets complete with covers, bulbs, and outer rings/bezel for $650. A pair on eBay the other day went for over $900 and didn't have the bezels.
I think the prices in the swap were decent, and maybe even under eBay insanity.
Cars had some outrageous, but most were typical of the eBay/auctions/etc. pricing going on. The last 6 months has been a rise in prices that I can't account for. One '79, I think, candy red, was something like $22,000. He'd done a lot of work, but that was still an insane price. Especially with a couple of other late C3s there priced much lower. Possibly the deal of the weekend was a fairly clean '79 for $8000. Granted, most think they should all be $5000, but most $5000 cars need a paint job badly, making them quickly a $9000 car.
The old project C1, don't remember the year, I think someone said '57, but I thought it was a '60 sitting there, unless I saw the wrong one, was outrageous but I don't remember the price. Mid twenties, I think.
Most early C3s were in the$ 20s, which is about even with prices on them elsewhere.
Granted, all of these prices sound nuts, but that is what they are going for these days.