Who posted about chrome?

Someone recently mentioned a place in MA that did rechroming at 2 levels, "show" and "driver". Anyone remember the post - or know of the company??
-W
Clams Canino wrote:

If you don't get a response, here's a read that will give you enough info to ask serious questions of local plating shops:
< http://www.finishing.com/faqs/chrome.html
However, I learned the hard way on this. I had a seriously pitted bumper on a 911 that should have been refused by the plating guy or perhaps done with thick copper and polishing. Instead, they did a lot of grinding and polishing on the steel. The waviness in the finished job reflected light all over the place--ugly. And, something that dollars couldn't fix.
-- pj