Why are women so frumpy/ugly at Disney?

I notice ther's not much "eyecandy " at disney. You would think families that can afford the disney price, would beable to bree a genration better to
look at as in the case oi most luxury locations I've visited. ( I'm just telling you because your spouse doesn't have the guts to be open with you.) My wife wears highs heels and feels much better than wearin flats. Frumpy women need to examine thie vagina's with a noseclip on.
Thank you,
Hal
You need to get a life.

you.)

Thank you,

Hal

Learning to use a spell checker wouldn't hurt either.
Jeff wrote:

Hal Cohen wrote:

Hey Hal.... You put this same post in corvetteforum offtopic a few days ago didn't you ??
The reason they look so frumpy is because they are married have kids and don't care any more how they look...also Disney is not SOUTH BEACH....it is the REDNECK resort..except on Thursdays when it is gay/lesbian day.