why does this Ferrari look like a Corvette?

When does a Corvette look like a Ferrari and when Ferrari looks like a Corvette? When Chevy brought out it's new Corvette it had the headlights of
a Ferrari. Now it looks like a Ferrari will look like a Corvette. http://autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId 2411

You mean they look like that because they put them on the front, or because they put one on each side? I noticed that the tail lights were on the back and they made them the same color, what's your point?
--
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life

If you're talking about the headlights why would I be looking at it sideways? My guess would be that Ferrari doesn't think it looks like a Corvette.You see the point?
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

His point, the one you said I would see, was the headlights. They are nowhere near the Corvettes design. People tend to see what they want to see and make it an issue. In this case I took it as a troll type of post and responded in kind.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

I guess I didn't read it that way. I took it to mean that the headlights were non-popup and behind glass (whatever you call that new style) on the new Vettes AND that the new car looked like a Vette. Which it has the same lines from the side. Know what I mean?
If he was trolling.. well then I guess we both took the bait. Let's see if you bite again. :-)
-Stan

Actually I didn't take the bait, you did. If he wasn't a troll my guess is that he would have contributed to the post with a follow up, which he didn't.
--
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life

Now you're talking about biting, when it was bait, or was it headlights no, it was the side view. He said, she said, you're very hard to follow. You need to make up your mind and stay on subject. I'm sure his lawyer will tell him that you just read it wrong.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Maybe it is because Corvette kicks Ferrari's ass at Le Mans.