Why Ric needs not the money, Corvette, and a pretty girl

What happens to you when you have more than enough ---
So get back to work if you want more than enough of everything.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Ric, humble?? ;-p

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080107070209080507010009 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I think he was referring to you.
See how humble i am! HAHAHAHAHA
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

I know, was just trying to zing Ric again. Thanks for the thought.

And I was being Humble! An Excellent quality about myself if I do say so! :-) LOLOL
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler