Why Ric needs not the money, Corvette, and a pretty girl

What happens to you when you have more than enough ---

So get back to work if you want more than enough of everything.

Reply to
Dad

RicSeyler

For my money he seems the be the most knowledgeable guy in here, and humble to boot. Ignore this guy and keep doin' what you do Dad!

Brad

Reply to
Brad

Ric, humble?? ;-p

Reply to
Dad

I think he was referring to you.

See how humble i am! HAHAHAHAHA

Dad wrote:

Reply to
RicSeyler

Sorry, my reply went to the wrong post. This was supposed to be to the next one down. I was referring to Dad!

Reply to
Brad

I know, was just trying to zing Ric again. Thanks for the thought.

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
RicSeyler