Windhield Washer pump on C-3

Hello Folks,

My windshield washer pump works on my '77....but very noisy...like the bearings are going out or something and it sometimes takes forever getting water to the wipers...9car had sat for many years before I bought it) I have made the decision to replace it....but what a hell of a spot to try and get at.! It looks as though the master brake cylinder has to come out to pull the washer container. Anyone ever do this job that could comment? Thanks....Jim

Reply to
Jim M