WindKiller for C3 vette

My question has nothing to do with C5s and C6s.. ...but is there a seperator available for c3s ? I usually keep my gym bag and a duffel with cleaning supplies and tools
for the vette in the rear compartment, gets a tad messy sometimes... ... Is there sort of a seperator with the vette logo in the center for c3s anywhere ?
I know c5s have one.. see link below...