window tinting

Hey Guys....

I just wanted you to know that we have put up a new website that has a lot of information about window tinting and a FAQ page on the current laws about tinting cars in the state of Georgia. Tinting laws for all

50 states coming soon. Come and have a look when you get the chance....Its a good read and can give you some insight on how to choose a tint shop for your car, even if you don't live in Georgia.

Thanks!!!

Steve Flanagan/ Owner Glass Tiger Tinting

steve

Here in Illinois, if you can prove you need dark window tinting to drastically cut down on bright sunshine due to an eye(s) condition, you can get away with Limo dark tint. I keep my prescription eye drops in my vette as i have this condition actually. BUT...i hear the Law on this is expiring Dec. 31st. 2007. Dark tint windows is also very good for privacy in case you want to pick your nose exceptionally well.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

There is already a site for Tinting laws for all 50 states.

g'day

Reply to
'Key

"Dave in Lake Villa" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3236.bay.webtv.net...

I can sure understand why law enforcement is against dark window tinting !

Reply to
'Key

'I can sure understand why law enforcement is against dark window tinting !

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

'IL NO ANY% ANY% 6" NET '

REPLY: This is good news.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

It is asking for a cop to be against you from the start. Since he can't see in, he immediately assumes the worse as he approaches, so you can usually kiss any leniency in a ticket goodbye.

The best thing to do when pulled over in the day is roll both sides down and at night, roll them down and turn on the dome or interior lights.

I was driving a coworker's truck helping him move at night once and his truck was from Florida with the dark tint. It was dangerous at many intersections. I had to roll the windows down to see, and it was winter. I also had a van once that the rear windows were dark tint and you couldn't see anything for backing up at night. I peeled it off within the first week of owning it. For privacy, there are always curtains.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

'It is asking for a cop to be against you from the start. Since he can't see in, he immediately assumes the worse as he approaches, so you can usually kiss any leniency in a ticket goodbye. The best thing to do when pulled over in the day is roll both sides down and at night, roll them down and turn on the dome or interior lights.'

REPLY: Yes, i agree. Good idea.

Reply to
dave