Window Valet

http://topdowntech.com /
I find it a nuisance having to crawl back in the car to put the windows up after I have taken the top down. Top Down Technologies sells a remote
window controller that seems to solve my problem
Anyone have any experience with it?

wow, and it was such a cool technology to finally be able to put the windows up simply by pushing a button :-)
no pun intended just couldn't pass that one up :-)
--
"Key"

wow ... and there you've hit on my biggest peeve with the vette. You can tap the button to get the windows down but you have to hold the button to get them back up.
Luckily, E-ZPass has lessened the impact of this flaw.
Life's hard out here.
:)
puked:

That's a safety feature to keep you from getting your head stuck in the window... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Makes sense, Dad does drive a Vette. :-)
lab~rat >:-) wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

And to think I felt lucky that the top on my 63' Tempest was electric.
Oh the humanity! ;-)
Yes, I use this device. Raising and lowering the windows is the most useful feature.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

John,
Couldn't believe the amount of useless responses you got either. I went ahead and purchased a Window Valet for my C5 after learning about it from you post. Installed and configured it in 15 minutes. Works as advertised. I really like the window up/down feature. It should have been built into the C5 to begin with but I guess there is the whole liability issue thing when the window goes up on it own.
Roy

Great idea. Costs too much money though. Seems like it should be in the $60-75 range. I have a similar take on Diablo predator. $399?? Maybe if they were $200 I'd buy one...
-Cheapskate :-)