windshield and pillar rust repair Q

Hi,
I'm looking for some advice.
I removed the dash and windshield today, to find out the was a lott of rust on the windshield.
The area's that concern me the most are on the bottem corners left and
right, just behind the tip of the fender and second : inside the door pillar where the rubber cushion of the body mount rests on.
How should I repair this ? Looks to be difficult.
Thanks for any advice.
YT

Spend some time looking through this site - http://mcspeed.homestead.com/Index.html Looks difficult and it can be if you're not equipped to do the work or have access to someone that can.
--