Windshield wiper chatter

Yeah, I've put on new blades. It got better but is still there. I've tried Invisible Glass and Rain-X. No help. Any suggestions?
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp.

This month's Popular Mechanics has a good article on windshield wiper maintenance. Tim Taylor '84 White

Did you replace the blade carrier or just the inserts? If the carriers joints are worn the "blade" can "jump" and cause chatter.
CardsFan wrote:

Just the inserts. I'll look into it. Thanks.
AJM

GM has bulletins on this problem. They recommend washing your windshield with Bon Ami.