women who drive vettes

In regards to the letter are there any women that drive vettes. I own a red 86 coupe...love it!! I like blowing the doors off of some cars,I know which ones I cant...but the ones that think they have something
under the hood....well ...
They are jerks....I really don't give 'em the time of day and risk a ticket..............BUT.............sometimes you just gotta blow 'em away.............

So, you were the driver of the red Vette the other day. Sure blew the doors of the Civic I was driving.