WTB: '64 or '65 Corvette

Hello,
I am located in Central Arizona and am looking to purchase a 1964 or 1965 Corvette. The car must be a solid, reasonable looking driver with
at least the 300hp engine and four speed . . . coupe preferred but hardtops considered. Bonus factors include factory air, 340, 350 or 365hp engine, and original factory colored exterior and interior. I am not a dealer.
If you have such a car for sale, or know of one, please contact me directly and not through the forum.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Jim
"> If you have such a car for sale, or know of one, please contact me

I can get you that car for $75k What color do you want ?
Kickstart