WTB: '64 or '65 Corvette

Hello,

I am located in Central Arizona and am looking to purchase a 1964 or

1965 Corvette. The car must be a solid, reasonable looking driver with at least the 300hp engine and four speed . . . coupe preferred but hardtops considered. Bonus factors include factory air, 340, 350 or 365hp engine, and original factory colored exterior and interior. I am not a dealer.

If you have such a car for sale, or know of one, please contact me directly and not through the forum.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Jim

Reply to
Badger Mountain Motorworks

"> If you have such a car for sale, or know of one, please contact me

I can get you that car for $75k What color do you want ?

Kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart