WTB : Sport Power Seats - Worn condition Okay

I am looking for both Sport seats with Power. I want to replace my standard seats and I will be replacing the leather anyway so I don't care about the covers. I would prefer the foam be in good condition
though.
I can also trade my old seats on case that is needed + cash.
I would like to spend approx. $400-600 depending on condition.
Ironman wrote:

C4? $ 600 each? Color/condition of the old seats? -- PJ
Of course I forgot to mention I need C5 seats.